About Intertek Group
Intertek Group is the world's leading quality and safety service organization, providing professional and innovative solutions for many industries. From audits and inspections to testing, quality assurance and certification, Intertek is committed to adding value to customers' products and processes, and promoting customers' success in the global market. Intertek has more than 1,000 laboratories and branches in more than 100 countries, and more than 38,000 employees. With professional technology, resources and global network, Intertek provides customers with the best quality service. Intertek Group (LSE: ITRK) is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is one of the constituent stocks of the FTSE 100 Index. Intertek's customers include many internationally renowned brands, multinational companies and local enterprises, as well as government agencies. In various markets around the world, we help local and multinational companies and organizations to ensure that their products and processes comply with industry standards and consumer safety and quality requirements, and meet market needs with fast speed and innovative products.
For more than 100 years, countless companies have sought Intertek's help to understand regulations and standards, review operating procedures, and develop sustainable business strategies. ITS relies on a wealth of professional technology and business experience to assist customers in effectively responding to regulatory updates and market changes, so as to achieve maximum operating benefits. Its services are extensive, covering all aspects of product development, operations and production processes, marketing, supply chain management, safety, quality and sustainable development.
Virtue Testing ITS Authorized Qualification
ITS company's certification strengths:
United States: ETL/CETL
IEC report: CB
Four Nordic countries: S+Nordic
United Kingdom: BEAB
Saudi Arabia: SASO
South Africa: SABS
Hong Kong: S Mark
Canadian energy efficiency: Nrcan
US energy efficiency: CEC, DOE, Energy Star
European energy efficiency: ERP
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test