US NVLAP(600177-0) Agency
NVLAP is called National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (the National Laboratory Accreditation Program), which is managed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
NVLAP provides certification services through various laboratory certification programs (LAPs), which are established based on requirements and certification needs. Each LAP includes specific test or calibration standards and related methods and protocols to meet the unique certification needs of the test or calibration field.
NVLAP certifies public and private laboratories to perform specific calibrations or tests based on the assessment of their technical qualifications and capabilities. Certification requirements are determined in accordance with the United States Federal Regulations (CFR, Title 15, Part 285) and the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program, and include the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
So what does it mean for the laboratory to obtain NVLAP?
NVLAP provides unbiased third-party evaluation and performance identification. NVLAP certification shows that the laboratory has proven that it meets the technical requirements of NVLAP management and quality system. However, NVLAP certification does not mean any guarantee (certification) of laboratory performance or test/calibration data, it is entirely a discovery of laboratory capabilities. Laboratories can refer to their accredited status and use the term NVLAP and symbols in reports, stationery, and commercial and trade publications, provided that this use does not imply product certification.
NVLAP's audits have always been known for its strictness, and it has always enjoyed a very high reputation and reputation in the field of international certification and accreditation. The laboratory's NVLAP accreditation symbolizes that the laboratory has a higher testing capability and professional testing level.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test