1. Introduction to Australia C-Tick Certification
C-Tick certification is an Australian EMC certification project. When electronic and electrical products enter Australia, in addition to safety signs, they should also have EMC signs, that is, c-tick signs. The purpose is to protect the resources of the radio communication frequency band. Before applying for C-tick signs, It must be tested in accordance with the relevant CISPR standards, and the Australian importer endorses & submits the report, and the Australian ACA (Australian Commication Authority) accepts and issues a registration number.
C-Tick certification is a compulsory certification in Australia. General products need to be C-TICK certification, which is equivalent to a product quality approval certificate. Only after certification is made that the product meets the requirements can it enter the market and be accepted, and sales will be better.
2. C-TICK certified product type
According to the mandatory EMC product catalog released by the government in 2001, the main products involved are:
◆Industrial, technological, medical (ISM) equipment, audio-visual equipment;
◆Electric tools and electric heating appliances;
◆Lighting and similar equipment;
◆Information technology equipment.
3. C-Tick certification data preparation
1. The full name and detailed contact address of the manufacturer of the product applying for certification and the party applying for certification.
2. A copy of the installation and user manual of the certified product will be provided to the user. (If the product does not yet have a user manual, a draft copy of the relevant content can be provided)
3. Product electrical schematic diagram and working principle description.
4. For the working oscillation frequency table of the relevant product, the propagation path of the signal and the corresponding oscillation frequency should be listed in the table.
5. Other product features that need to be explained. Except for special instructions, please provide the above information in English. For product applications of multiple models, please provide them separately.
4. C-Tick certification test items
Only EMI requirements, test conduction, CLICK sound, magnetic field radiation, power disturbance or space radiation.
5. C-Tick certification precautions
The C-Tick logo must be marked with the information of the Australian supplier as required, so that ACA can effectively trace back to the supplier responsible for EMC of the product when sampling products on the market. The identification of information includes four aspects:
◆The registered name and address of the Australian supplier.
◆Australian Company Number (Australian Company Number)
◆The number issued by the ACA to the Australian supplier.
◆The Australian registered trademark used in the Australian market.
6. C-tick certification laboratory
C-tick certification company Virtue Testing is a global certification testing service provider focusing on lighting products, which can carry out safety and energy efficiency certification services for lighting products worldwide. We have established a 5000㎡ testing laboratory in Songshan Lake, Dongguan. We have sophisticated laboratory equipment and experienced c-tick certified engineers in the industry. We can help your products obtain c-tick certification and market them in the Australian market. You can apply for c-tick. Certified partner of choice.
1. More than ten years of experience in lighting c-tick certification industry, strong technical strength;
2. Provide one-stop service from evaluation, forecast, rectification to certification of lighting products;
3. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle, and the price is 50% lower than that of international institutions;
4. The highest-level authorized laboratories of major institutions in the world, and international authoritative accreditation service organizations;
5. The lighting certification test ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
6. Senior c-tick engineers provide one-to-one services throughout the whole process, which greatly improves the certification efficiency and pass rate.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test