Australia and New Zealand issued the Greenhouse and Energy Low Standards Regulations (GEMS for short). The purpose is to improve the energy efficiency of electrical equipment and products of various industries (residential, commercial and industrial), and improve significant economic and environmental benefits. In October 2012, Effective on the 1st. The new GEMS regulations not only cover the previous MEPS), ERLS and E3, but also extend energy efficiency to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve energy efficiency, and guide enterprises and consumers to operate at low cost throughout the product life cycle. Make good choices.
From October 1, 2012, Australia and New Zealand will use energy efficiency certification GEMS certification to replace the previous Australian energy efficiency MEPS certification. GEMS certification is a compulsory certification. Products within the control must have GEMS certification before they can be sold on the market, and the applicant must be a locally registered company in Australia.
GEMS certification laboratory
As a professional GEMS certification agency in Australia, Meide Testing has the industry's high-standard configuration of lighting products safety certification test equipment, as well as LED lighting light intensity distribution, light color rendering, spectral light effect, energy star and other light Performance testing equipment. Have the strength to provide a full range of one-stop testing and certification services for our customers' products to obtain certification from various countries, helping your products to be sold globally.
1. More than ten years of GEMS lighting certification industry experience, strong technical strength;
2. Authorized by American UL and German TUV SUD/TUV RH, the test data is authoritative and effective;
3. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle, and the price is 50% lower than that of international institutions;
4. The lighting certification and testing capabilities and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
5. Senior GEMS certified engineers provide one-to-one services throughout the entire process, which greatly improves certification efficiency and pass rate.
Certified product range
The products currently regulated by GEMS certification include:
Compact fluorescent lamps, extra low voltage converters, double-ended fluorescent lamps, fluorescent lamp ballasts, incandescent lamps, washing machines, clothes dryers, dishwashers, external power supplies, TVs, digital set-top boxes, electric water heaters, air conditioners and heat pumps, three-phase motors , Household refrigeration appliances, refrigeration towers/precision air conditioners, commercial refrigerators, showcases, distribution transformers, etc.
The test report will be issued by Meide for 1 week.
Login takes 2 weeks.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test