IRAM Safety Mark is a mandatory (except exempted products) certification mark in Argentina. Argentina adopted Resolution 92/98 in 1998 and established the certification system as mandatory. Starting December 31, 2002, all regulated products must be evaluated by a certification body accredited by the Argentina Accreditation Organization (OAA). Check whether it meets the relevant standards. The IRAM standard is mainly based on international standards (IEC and ISO). Manufacturers can attach the Argentina S mark to products that meet the standard, and product evaluation is performed based on the IEC standard plus the Argentina difference or the Argentina standard. In fact, the formulation of the IRAM standard has adopted most of the provisions of the IEC standard.
Argentina Smark certification mark
Smark certification means that electrical products entering the Argentine market must comply with local safety regulations, which is a certification that the industry often faces. Therefore, lighting products that want to be exported to Argentina must do Smark certification. Only lamps with Smark certification can give customers a guarantee of safety and reliability. Compared with non-certified lamps in the market competition, they have a greater advantage, the market share has increased, and the popularity has increased. Now, it will occupy the Argentine market powerfully and in the long term.
Smark certification laboratory
Meide Testing, focusing on the global certification and testing team of lighting products, is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese companies. In South China (Dongguan), it has established a large-scale testing base for the industry, and strictly enforces quality control in accordance with the laboratory accreditation system standard ISO/IEC 17025. It has successively obtained the authorization of UL from the United States and TUV SUD/TUV RH from Germany. The professional certification strength is beyond doubt. We have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry experienced Smark certified engineers from Argentina. We can help your products obtain Smark certification and sell in the Argentine market. We are your primary partner for Smark certification.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting Smark certification industry, strong certification and testing technology;
2. Provide one-stop services such as lamp product evaluation, testing, and factory inspection guidance;
3. Local independent laboratory with advanced equipment greatly shortens the certification cycle;
4. The senior engineer team provides one-to-one service throughout the whole process, and the certification work efficiency is high;
5. With strong lighting certification and testing capabilities, the service efficiency is second to none in the industry;
6. Argentina Smark certification test results are widely accepted.
Fixed general purpose lamps, portable general purpose lamps, recessed lamps, night lamps installed with power sockets for aquarium lamps, floor recessed lamps, portable lamps for children, fixed lamps, mobile lamps, recessed lamps, chandeliers, ceiling lamps , Floor lamps, wall lamps, table lamps, downlights, spotlights, bathroom lights, mirror box lights, track lights, mural lights, curtain lights, cabinet lights, floor lights, cabinet ceiling lights, street lights, garden lights, low voltage lights, LED tubes , LED compatible tubes, LED bulbs, LED filament lamps, LED strips, fluorescent bulbs, advertising lights, lamp holders/adapters, LED drivers, LED light sources...
Smark certification process
1. Fill in the application form
2. Issue report according to IEC standard or IRAM standard
3. Provide proof of differences that meet the requirements of the Argentine country, such as a difference report
4. Sample identification
5. List Argentina certified importers and exporters
6. Trademark registration
7. Register company name in public business
8. Sign the rules of procedure
9. Factory inspection report (once a year)
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test