Lighting aging laboratory
As the "fourth-generation new light source", LED has the characteristics of long theoretical life, high luminous efficiency, and low energy consumption. It has gradually entered the general lighting field, and its market share has increased year by year. The ideal life expectancy of LEDs exceeds 50,000 hours, but the current actual lifespan is far from it, which seriously affects the large-scale application of LEDs. LED reliability testing and life prediction are the key to solving this problem. Reliability testing and life testing can help LED manufacturers find the design defects of LED products and the reasons that affect their actual life, so as to optimize LED products and extend their actual lifespan.
The life test is carried out by simulating various use conditions in the laboratory. In order to shorten the test time without changing the failure mechanism, the method of increasing the stress is used to carry out the test. This is the accelerated life test. The luminous intensity of the LED will show the phenomenon of light intensity or light intensity attenuation with long-term work. The aging degree of the device is related to the size of the external constant current source. It takes a long time to actually measure the life of the LED, so it is necessary to perform an accelerated aging test method.
Generally, there are three methods to calculate the life of LED:
1. Extrapolation of ordinary conditions
2. Temperature accelerated life test method
3. Current accelerated life test method
The Meide lamp aging test laboratory is equipped with the industry’s high-standard LED luminaire laboratory accelerated aging test system. We have Hangzhou Everfine’s LT-300A LED luminaire accelerated aging life test system. It is one of the few domestic testing institutions that have this set of test equipment. , Can provide life test for the LED lamps and LED modules of the majority of lighting manufacturers.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test