INMETRO is Brazil's national accreditation body (Accreditation Body), responsible for the formulation of Brazilian national standards. Most Brazilian product standards are based on IEC and ISO standards. Manufacturers who need to export products to Brazil should refer to these two standards when designing their products. All products that meet the Brazilian standards and other technical requirements must be marked with the mandatory INMETRO mark and the mark of an accredited third-party certification body before they can enter the Brazilian market.
Brazil has enforced the INMETRO certification of LED lighting products on January 1, 2016. Any LED lighting compulsory certification products that enter the Brazilian customs after December 31, 2015 must have INMETRO certification before customs clearance. After June 30, 2016, all LED lighting products that have not obtained INMETRO certification are prohibited from being sold on the market. Therefore, if lighting manufacturers want to develop the Brazilian market, they must do INMETRO certification.
Brazil INMETRO certification laboratory
Meide Testing, focusing on the global certification and testing team of lighting products, has established a large-scale testing base in the industry in South China (Dongguan), and strictly enforces quality control in accordance with the laboratory accreditation system standard ISO/IEC 17025. It has successively obtained UL in the United States and TUV in Germany. professional certification strength is beyond doubt. We also have a group of experienced testing engineers and an excellent and professional sales team, which can provide you with "one-stop" services such as standard consultation, component selection, application document production, product testing, factory inspection, countermeasure rectification and certification. , Meide Testing is your ideal partner!
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting INMETRO certification industry, strong certification and testing technology;
2. Provide full-process services such as INMETRO certification evaluation, testing, rectification, and factory inspection guidance;
3. Familiar with the certification process, help you get the certification in a short time and at a reasonable cost;
4. The senior engineer team provides one-stop service, and the INMETRO certification pass rate is high;
5. The lighting INMETRO certification test equipment is sophisticated, and the team service efficiency is second to none in the industry;
6. The Brazilian INMETRO certification issuing agency recognizes our test data and obtains the certificate quickly and accurately.
LED lighting product specific index requirements
1. The power cannot exceed 10% of the nominal power.
2. The luminous flux measured according to the LM79-08 test method needs to be within 90% of the declared lumen value.
3. For non-directional lights, the luminous efficiency with power below 15 requires at least 55LM/W, and the luminous efficiency with power of 15W and above requires 65LM/W.
4. For directional lights, the luminous efficiency of less than 20W requires 45LM/W, and the power of 20W and above requires 50LM/W.
5. For other lamps, the minimum luminous efficiency is 45LM/W.
6. For the lamp, the luminous efficiency of the 0.6-meter T5/T8 tube must reach 100LM/W, and the luminous efficiency of the 1.2-2.4-meter T5/T8 tube must be 85LM/W. For LED light source products and LED tubes, the display index requires at least 80, and for other LED lighting products, at least 75 or more, and therefore the R9 value must be greater than 0. In addition, no matter what kind of lamp, the PF value is required to be 0.92. LED lighting products below 5W do not require PF value, 5W to 25W products require at least 0.7 PF value, and 25W and above power products require at least 0.9 PF value.
The most complicated test item is the light decay test. On the basis of the LM80 report of the LED lamp beads, a 3000-hour light decay test is still required, and the test environment temperature is 45 °C. If there is an LM80 report in the lamp bead test, the test time is 6000 hours.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test