Energy Star is a government program jointly promoted by the US Department of Energy and the US Environmental Protection Agency to better protect the living environment and save energy. Participated by the US Environmental Protection Agency in 1992, it was first promoted on computer products. There are now more than 30 types of products included in the scope of this certification, such as household appliances, heating/cooling equipment, electronic products, lighting products, etc. Currently, lighting products, including energy-saving lamps (CFL), are the most developed in the Chinese market. , Lamps (RLF), traffic lights and exit indicators. As North American consumers continue to pay more attention to global climate change and high energy consumption costs, the market's demand for low-energy, zero-pollution electronic products is also growing rapidly. In particular, the United States has extremely strict requirements for products imported into its homeland. If the majority of lighting manufacturers want to better grasp the US market and provide product competitiveness, it is imperative for their products to pass Energy Star certification.
Energy Star Certification Company
As a professional American Energy Star agency, Meide Testing has the industry's high-standard configuration of lighting products safety certification test equipment, as well as LED lighting's light intensity distribution, light color rendering, spectral light efficiency, energy star and other light performance Test Equipment. Have the strength to provide a full range of one-stop testing and certification services for our customers' products to obtain certification from various countries, helping your products to be sold globally.
1. More than ten years of ENERGY STAR lighting certification industry experience, strong technical strength;
2. Authorized by UL and NVLAP, the test data is authoritative and effective;
3. Localized testing and certification services for lamps, greatly shortening the certification cycle, and the price is 50% lower than that of international organizations;
4. The lighting certification test ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
5. Senior energy star certified engineers provide one-to-one services throughout the whole process, which greatly improves certification efficiency and pass rate.
Test content included in Energy Star: safety, EMI, surge, noise (non-Energy Star energy efficiency test items) Light performance and energy efficiency test items:
1. Light effect and luminous flux
2. Color temperature, color deviation, color rendering index
3. Light intensity distribution and regional luminous flux distribution
4. Inhomogeneity of chromaticity space
5. Switching cycle
6. Luminous flux maintenance rate
7. Chroma maintenance rate
9. Electrical parameters
Energy Star Standard
LED light source
Compact fluorescent lamp
ENERGY STAR Program Requirements for Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs) Version 4.3
ENERGY STAR Program Requirements Product Specification for Luminaires (Light Fixtures) Version 1.2
Solid state light source lamps
ENERGY STAR Program Requirements for Solid-State Lighting (SSL) Products Version 1.3
Integral LED light
ENERGY STAR Program Requirements for Integral LED Lamps Version 1.4
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test