1. Introduction to EU CE certification
CE means "Communauté Européenne" in French, which stands for "European Community" and is a European mandatory certification. The CE mark is a "passport" for products to enter the European Union countries and the European Free Trade Association national markets. Any required product (involved in the new method directive), whether it is a product produced outside the EU or an EU member state, must meet the requirements of the directive and related harmonized standards before being placed on the EU market in order to circulate freely on the EU market , And affix the CE mark.
CE currently includes 24 new method directives. When the product involves more than one related directives, all directives must be met before the CE mark can be affixed. For example: most electrical products: household appliances, lighting, electronics, information equipment And other products are related to the two directives of low voltage LVD and EMC. As a lighting manufacturer, if you want to occupy the European market, CE certification is a must. Meide Testing is a third-party testing agency that focuses on lighting certification. It can provide CE Directive testing and certification services to help your products pass the EU market.
2. CE certification standards
CE-LVD certification standards for some lamps
|LED control device|
|Self-ballasted LED lights||IEC/EN62560|
|Self-ballasted fluorescent lamp||IEC/EN60968|
|Fixed general lighting|
|Movable general lighting|
|Movable lamps for gardens|
|Portable lamps for children|
|Night light installed in power socket|
|Ground recessed lighting|
|Sealed light string|
CE-EMC directive (mainly product electromagnetic compatibility directive), the implementation standards are EN 55015, EN61547, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
3. Technical data required for CE certification of LED lamps
1. Product Difference Table
2. Circuit schematic diagram, copper foil trace diagram, component silk screen diagram
3. Engineering structure size drawing
4. Inductor and transformer specifications
6. Table of key components
8. Installation Instructions
9. LED Specification
4. CE certification process
1. Quote and sign back
2. Send samples, provide case opening form, and make payment
3. Test out the draft report
4. Issue formal reports and certificates
5. CE certification time period and validity period
Meide certification: 1-2 weeks, certification body certification: 3-4 weeks.
Standard directive expired, certificate is invalid
6. CE certified company
Meide Testing is a global certification and testing service provider that focuses on lighting products. It is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese companies. It can carry out global safety and energy efficiency certification services for lighting products. We have a large-scale lighting test laboratory base of 5000㎡, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry senior CE certified engineers, which can help your products obtain CE certification and sell in the European market. We are your partner for CE certification.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting CE certification industry, with strong certification and testing technology;
2. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle and quickly issuing certification;
3. Familiar with the CE certification process, greatly shorten the CE certification cycle and reduce costs;
4. The senior CE certified engineer team provides one-to-one service throughout the whole process, which greatly improves the certification efficiency and pass rate.
5. The lighting CE certification testing ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
LED control devices, LED modules, LED bulbs, corn lights, LED tubes, fixed lamps (ceiling lamps, wall lamps, wall wash lamps, chandeliers, fixed bracket lamps, high bay lamps, etc.), embedded lamps (tube Lamps, panel lamps, etc.), portable general purpose lamps, portable garden lamps, children’s portable lamps, LED street lamps, street lamps, floodlights, floodlights, track lights, portable lights, night lights, floor lights Buried lights, light strings, LED replacement light sources, LED drivers, LED light bars, ballasts, advertising lights, mirror lights, etc.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test