Energy efficiency test
Meide testing focuses on global certification and testing of lighting products. It has a large-scale lighting testing laboratory base of 5000 square meters in Songshan Lake, Dongguan. It has the industry's high-standard configuration of lighting product safety certification test equipment, as well as the light intensity distribution and light distribution of LED lighting. Light performance testing equipment such as color rendering, spectral luminous efficiency, and Energy Star. Including lighting safety laboratory, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) laboratory, lighting energy efficiency laboratory, light performance and light distribution laboratory and chemical laboratory. It can provide global lighting manufacturers with certification and testing services such as safety, energy efficiency, electromagnetic compatibility, and physical chemistry.
Lamp energy efficiency test items:
LM-79 integrating sphere project, electrical parameters, LM-80 (luminous flux, luminous efficiency), spatial luminosity distribution (light distribution curve, beam angle), spatial chromaticity distribution, light source strobe test, light source start-up time, TM-21 Life estimation, TM-28 lifetime estimation, EN62778, EN62471 optical radiation test, etc.
Meide partial test equipment
Meide service product category:
LED control device, LED module, LED bulb lamp, corn lamp, LED tube, fixed lamp (ceiling lamp, wall lamp, wall washer lamp, pendant lamp, fixed bracket lamp, high bay lamp, etc.), embedded lamp (tube Lamps, panel lights, etc.), portable general purpose lamps, portable garden lamps, children’s portable lamps, LED street lamps, street lamps, floodlights, floodlights, track lights, portable lights, night lights, floor lights Buried lights, light strings, LED replacement light sources, LED drivers, LED light bars, ballasts, advertising lights, mirror lights, etc.
Main energy efficiency certification projects:
U.S. DLC certification, U.S. Energy Star certification, U.S. DOE certification, California CEC certification, EU ERP certification, China CECP certification, Australian GEMS certification, South Korea K-MEPS certification, Canadian Nrcan certification...
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test