CSA is the abbreviation of Canadian Standards Association (Canadian Standards Association). It was established in 1919 and is Canada's first non-profit organization dedicated to the development of industrial standards. Products such as electronics and electrical appliances sold in the North American market require safety certification. CSA is currently the largest safety certification agency in Canada and one of the world's safety certification agencies. It can provide safety certifications for all types of products in machinery, building materials, electrical appliances, computer equipment, office equipment, environmental protection, medical fire safety, sports and entertainment.
Canadians pursue high quality of life and have high requirements for the lighting products they use. Nowadays, they have also formulated CSA certification requirements for lighting products entering Canada. Every year, hundreds of millions of products with CSA mark are sold in the Canadian market. In order for Chinese lighting products to enter the Canadian market, their products must meet Canadian standards.
CSA certified laboratory
Meide Testing is a global certification and testing service provider that focuses on lighting products. It is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese companies. It can carry out global safety and energy efficiency certification services for lighting products. We have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry senior CSA certified engineers, and maintain long-term friendly cooperation with CSA institutions, which can help your products obtain CSA certification and enter the Canadian market. You are not allowed to apply for CSA certification. Missed partners.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting CSA certification and testing industry, with strong technical strength;
2. Provide one-stop services such as lamp product evaluation, testing, and factory inspection guidance;
3. Familiar with the Canadian CSA certification process, greatly shorten the certification cycle;
4. The senior engineer team provides full one-to-one service, and the certification work efficiency is high;
5. With strong lighting certification and testing capabilities, the service efficiency is second to none in the industry.
LED control device, LED module, LED bulb lamp, corn lamp, LED tube, fixed lamp (ceiling lamp, wall lamp, wall washer lamp, pendant lamp, fixed bracket lamp, high bay lamp, etc.), embedded lamp (tube Lights, panel lights, etc.), LED street lights, street lights, flood lights, flood lights, track lights, portable lights, children’s portable lamps, night lights, underground lights, string lights, LED replacement light sources, LED drivers , LED strips, ballasts, advertising lights, mirror lights, etc.
CSA certification standards:
General requirements for lamps: CSA C22.2 No.9.0-1996(R2011)
Lamps: CSA C22.2 No.250.0-2008(R2013)
Swimming pool immersion lamps and accessories: CSA C22.2 No.89-1976(R2013)
Stage sound lighting: CSA C22.2 No.166-M1983(R2013)
In-line night light: CSA C22.2 No.256-2005(R2010)
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test