Optical distribution test
Meide has introduced a complete set of the GO-R5000 Goniophotometer with the highest specification from Hangzhou Yuanfang, measuring the maximum diameter of the light-emitting surface of the lamp up to 1.6 meters, and measuring the length of the optical channel up to 18 meters. It is one of the few domestic testing institutions that have this set of equipment. Lamp manufacturers provide testing items such as luminous flux, luminous efficiency, and light distribution curve.
Light distribution test parameters:
Electrical parameters: voltage, frequency, current, power, power factor;
Light parameters (0-180°/90-270°): luminous flux, luminous efficiency, central light intensity; beam angle, ratio of luminous flux within the angle range, uniformity of color space distribution;
Main energy efficiency certification projects:
U.S. DLC certification, U.S. Energy Star certification, U.S. DOE certification, California CEC certification, EU ERP certification, China CECP certification, Australian GEMS certification, South Korea K-MEPS certification, Canadian Nrcan certification...
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test