Integrating sphere test
Meide is one of the few testing institutions in the industry that has multiple sets of top integrating sphere spectrometer systems at the same time. Introducing the HAAS-3000 high-precision integrating sphere spectrometer system from Hangzhou Yuanfang, 2 meters inner diameter integrating sphere and multiple spectrometer integrating sphere systems, and with multiple sets of standard light sources, it can provide LED manufacturers with semiconductor lighting (LED) devices, modules and light sources Integrating sphere test service, in addition, we can provide special measurement items including START-1000 light source start-up time test system, LFA-2000 light source stroboscopic measurement instrument, light source rise time and LED stroboscopic (flicker) measurement.
Integrating sphere test parameters:
Electrical parameters: voltage, frequency, current, power, power factor;
Light parameters: luminous flux, light effect;
Color parameters: color temperature (CCT), display index (Ra, R9), color coordinates
Common lamp test standards:
EN60598-1, EN60598-2-X, EN61347-1, EN61347-2-X, EN62560, EN62776, EN62493, EN62471, IEC/TR 62778, EN62031
UL1993, UL8750, UL1598, UL1310, UL1012, UL153, UL1598C, UL1574, UL962, UL2108, UL588, UL2388, UL1786, LM79, LM80, AS/NZS4665, GB20943, Lamp 2.0, Luminaries 2.0, DLC 4.2
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test