In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test
Today, I will introduce you to the UL1993 standard, the method of withstand voltage test and the judgment standard, let's get to know it together.
Method of withstand voltage test:
Evaluate the withstand voltage performance between the live parts inside the sample and the touchable parts of the shell. During the test, the input terminals L and N of the energy-saving lamp are short-circuited. The test voltage of the metal part of the shell is 1000+2U. , To determine the RMS value of the ground voltage of each component on the drive and the VPEAK*0.707 value of the ground voltage of each component on the drive, and choose the highest of the three;
If the U voltage exceeds 150V, the applied voltage becomes 2000+4U; the plastic shell part is wrapped with 20*10CM metal foil, the voltage test is 2500V, and the test sample needs to be lit to the thermal steady state (determined by temperature rise test). Test, the voltage is adjusted from 0V to the test voltage at a constant speed and then maintained for 1 minute.
If the output voltage is greater than 70V from the output end to the metal shell, use the 1000+2U method, and apply a voltage of 500V if it is less than 70V.
Judgment criteria for withstand voltage test:
Leakage current is set to 10MA, no breakdown, no alarm
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test