In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
Meide test guide
Today, I will introduce you to the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard, let's take a look.
Input test method:
Place the BASE UP lamp with the head of the LED energy-saving lamp facing up, and light it for 30 minutes at the rated voltage and frequency. Record its input parameters, including input current and power, and calculate the power factor. Generally, CFL energy-saving lamps are tested in two states: BASE UP and BASE DOWN.
Input test criteria:
The test current value is not more than 110% of the rated nominal value, and the power is not more than 110% of the rated power plus 0.5W (traditional energy-saving lamp samples must be aged for 100 hours under the rated voltage in advance)
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test