What is radiated emission test?
Radiated Emission (Radiated Emission) test is to measure the intensity of the radiated disturbance field transmitted by EUT through space. It can be divided into magnetic field radiation and electric field radiation. The former is aimed at lamps and induction cookers, while the latter is widely used. In addition, there are power radiation requirements for home appliances and power tools with operating frequencies less than 30MHz, and auxiliary equipment for AV products (called disturbance power). AV products or lighting products, and home appliances and power tools with operating frequencies greater than 30MHz require space radiation. test.
1. Radiated emission test standards
a) Electric field radiation: CISPR32, CISPR13, CISPR11, CISPR14-1, CISPR15 (specific types of toys);
b) Magnetic field radiation: CISPR15 (lamps whose working current frequency exceeds 100Hz), CISPR11 (induction cooker, wireless products and engineering medical products);
c) Disturbance power: CISPR14-1 (except for some equipment whose working frequency does not exceed 9kHz), CISPR13 (only for auxiliary equipment).
2. Radiated emission test frequency band
The electric field radiation is generally 30MHz-1GHz (the working frequency is greater than 108MHz, the high frequency part needs to be tested, that is, the 1GHz-40GHz part, which frequency band to be tested depends on the working frequency of the product), the magnetic field radiation is 9kHz-30MHz, and the disturbance power is 30-300MHz.
3. Radiated emission test limit
With different standards, the venue is 3m, 10m or other sizes, and the limit values are different for different product categories (Group 1/2, Class A/B).
4. Judgment of radiation emission test results
Compared with the limit line, it is lower than PASS and higher than FAIL.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test