What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
After UL1598 LED lamps use Class P LED driver to pass the test, you can replace the original tested Class P LED driver with another Class P LED driver that meets the replacement principle. The lamp does not need additional testing, no need to report to the driver, no need to modify the report, enterprise or The factory can replace the Class P LED driver on the lamp.
Which UL1598 lamps can use Class P LED driver replacement principle?
1. Surface-mounted LED lamps;
2. Type non-IC embedded LED lamps; or
3. Type IC embedded LED lamps with LED driver installed inside the lamp;
4. Type IC embedded LED lamps with LED driver installed outside the lamp
*Note: After the luminaire is installed, the LED driver can directly touch the thermal insulation wool in the ceiling. For example, the LED driver is installed on the outer surface of the type IC luminaire. The reported Class P LED driver requires additional evaluation of UL8750 "Appendix SI" , Type IC LED Driver.
What are the replacement principles for Class P LED driver?
a. Compare the input current and power of the LED driver
b. Compare the output current and voltage of the LED driver
c. Compare the input type of LED driver
d. Compare the output circuit of LED driver to prevent electric shock
e. Compare LED driver usage environment
f. Do you need Type IC driver
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test