Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
Both GS certification and CE certification can be recognized by the European market. What is the difference between the two certifications? The following table shows the specific differences between the two:
Nature of certification
Applicable to German safety regulations for testing
Use EU standards for testing
An independent third party authorized by the German government conducts testing and issues a GS mark certificate
The CE can be declared on the premise of having complete technical documents (including test reports)
Certificate annual fee
Must pay annual fee
No annual fee
The application needs to be reviewed by the factory and the factory needs to be reviewed annually after obtaining the certificate
No factory audit required
After the 5-year validity period of GS certification expires, the product needs to be retested and applied again
One-time certification, unlimited time limit
The GS mark is issued by an authorized testing unit, with high credibility and market acceptance
Factory self-declaration of product conformity, low credibility and market acceptance
What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns/a>
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test