Lighting reliability laboratory
With the rapid development of science and technology, electronic and electrical products have penetrated into people’s daily lives, especially lighting products, which have profoundly affected people’s lives, and the safety, environmental protection and reliability of lighting products have become more and more accessible. Pay attention. Meide has established a large-scale inspection base of 5,000 square meters in South China, and can provide services for the majority of lighting manufacturers in terms of lighting reliability testing.
Ｈigh Temperature storage Test
Low Temperature storage Test
Salt Corrosion Test
Temperature Humidity Test
High and low temperature change alternative test
Highly Accelerated Life Testing
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test