Lighting safety laboratory
The Meide Electrical Safety Laboratory operates under the ISO/IEC 17025 system and is equipped with complete testing equipment for the safety certification and testing of lighting products. It has obtained NVLAP accreditation from the United States, and has obtained the authorization of UL, TUV RH, TUV SUD, Intertek, and many other international authorities. The test data issued has been recognized by major certification agencies around the world and possesses international credibility.
Main safety inspection items
1. Lamp vibration experiment
2. IEC/TR 62778 blue light hazard
3. IEC/EN 62471 photobiological safety
4. Temperature test, ISTMT
5. Labeling test
6. Grounding test
7. Anti-shock test
8. Tidal state and insulation resistance test
9. Electric strength test
10. Failure test
11. Creepage distance and electrical clearance measurement
12. Durability and thermal test
13. Ball pressure/needle flame/glow wire/leakage tracking test
14. Power cord tension test
15. Lamp holder interchangeability
16. Mechanical testing
17. Leakage current test
18. Working voltage test
19. Roller test
20. Stability test
21, IPXX Test
22. UL rain test, UL water spray test
23. Vibration test
24. Street lamp wind test
25. Glue support test
Some lighting safety standards
Fixed lamps: UL1598, UL8750, GB 7000.1-2015, EN 60598-1:2015, EN 60598-2-1:1989, AS/NZS 60598.1:2013...
Recessed lamps: UL1598, UL8750, GB 7000.1-2015, EN 60598-1:2015, EN 60598-2-1:1989, AS/NZS 60598.1:2013...
Street lights and street lights: UL1598, UL8750, GB 7000.1-2015, EN 60598-1:2015, EN 60598-2-1:1989, AS/NZS 60598.1:2013...
Flood light: UL1598, UL8750, GB 7000.1-2015, EN 60598-1:2015, EN 60598-2-1:1989, AS/NZS 60598.1:2013...
LED bulb light: UL1993, UL8750, GB 24906-2010, EN 62560:2012+A1:2015, IEC 62493:2015, AS/NZS 26560:2014...
Stand-alone LED Driver: UL8750, UL1310, GB 19510.1-2009, EN 61347-2-13:2014, AS/NZS 61347.2.13:2013...
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test