The Standard Oranization of Nigeria (SON) is a Nigerian government agency responsible for formulating and implementing quality standards for imported goods and domestically manufactured products. In order to ensure that the controlled products comply with the country’s technical standards or other international standards that have been approved for implementation, Nigeria (Nigeria) consumers are protected from unsafe products or products that do not meet the standards. SON decided to implement the pre-shipment conformity assessment procedure (ie SONCAP) for the controlled products exported to the country. SONCAP became effective on September 1, 2005, and gave a 90-day grace period, which will be officially implemented on December 1, 2005.
The new SONCAP policy requires exporters to apply for COC instead of applying for SONCAP for each shipment. After obtaining the COC, the exporter provides the importer to apply for the SC, and the importer directly applies for the SC at the local SONCAP agency. In addition, on-site sampling tests, inspections and installation supervision are required according to the risk categories of the products.
Soncap Certification Company
Meide Testing, a professional soncap certification agency, focuses on the global certification and testing team of lighting products. It is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese companies. A large-scale testing base has been established in South China (Dongguan). The quality control is strictly implemented in accordance with the laboratory accreditation system standard ISO/IEC 17025. There is no doubt about the professional certification strength. We have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry senior Soncap certified engineers, which can help your products obtain Soncap certification and sell in the Nigerian market. We are your primary partner for Soncap certification.
Service advantage: Soncap certified company
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting and soncap certification industry, strong certification and testing technology;
2. Provide one-stop services such as lamp product evaluation, testing, and factory inspection guidance;
3. Local independent laboratory with advanced equipment greatly shortens the certification cycle;
4. The senior engineer team provides one-to-one service throughout the whole process, and the certification work efficiency is high;
5. With strong lighting certification and testing capabilities, the service efficiency is second to none in the industry;
6. Soncap certification test results are widely accepted.
Three forms of COC certification
Route A, for occasional shipments in one year
After the exporter's goods are produced, the inspector will inspect the goods, and then take samples from the bulk for testing. After the test is passed, a PR report will be issued, the installation will be supervised and the seal will be attached before shipment, and a CoC certificate will be issued after passing the test.
Route B, for products shipped multiple times in a year.
First, the exporter applies for the PC, and the PC is valid for one year after getting it. The factory applies for CoC after the goods are produced. After the information is complete, a certain rate of inspection, sampling test and supervision of the goods shall be carried out, and the rate shall not be less than 40%, and a CoC certificate shall be issued if it is qualified.
Route C is aimed at frequent shipments in one year.
First, the factory applies for the license, and the license is valid for one year. The factory applies for CoC after the goods are produced. After the information is complete, a certain rate of inspection and supervision of the goods shall be carried out, no less than twice a year.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test