IEC test report
IEC, the International Electrical Commission (International Electrical Commission), is a worldwide organization for standardization composed of electrical committees of various countries. Its purpose is to promote standardization in the electrical and electronic fields of the world, and to promote standardization and related issues in the electrical and electronic engineering fields. The purpose of cooperation is to enhance mutual understanding among the world. The origin of the International Electrotechnical Commission was the adoption of a resolution at an electrical conference held in St. Louis, USA in 1904. According to this resolution, the IEC was established in 1906. It is the earliest established international organization for standardization in the world, responsible for international standardization in the fields of electrical engineering and electronic engineering.
IEC currently has more than 60 member states, called IEC National Committees. The technical work of IEC is in charge of the Executive Committee (CA). China became a member of the IEC's executive committee in 1957. IEC has three certification committees, one is the Electronic Components Quality Assessment Committee (IECQ), one is the Electronic Safety Certification Committee (IECEE), and the other is the Explosion-proof Electrical Certification Committee (IECEX). In order to uniformly formulate relevant certification standards, IEC also established a Conformity Assessment Board (CAB) in 1996, which is responsible for formulating a series of certification and accreditation standards including system certification.
The certification bodies of the member states test the safety performance of electrical products based on the IEC standards, and the IEC test reports are mutually recognized by the member states, which reduces the international trade barriers that must meet the certification or approval criteria of different countries. . In countries where national standards are not yet fully based on IEC standards, the stated national differences should be considered.
Focusing on global certification and testing of lighting products, we have a large-scale lighting testing laboratory base of 5000 square meters, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry senior IEC certified engineers, which can help your products obtain IEC certification and market them. It is your partner for IEC certification.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting IEC certification industry, strong certification and testing technology;
2. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle and quickly issuing certification;
3. Familiar with the IEC certification process, greatly shorten the IEC certification cycle and reduce costs;
4. A team of experienced IEC certified engineers provides one-to-one services throughout the entire process, which greatly improves certification efficiency and pass rate.
5. The lighting IEC certification testing ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
LED control devices, LED modules, LED bulbs, corn lights, LED tubes, fixed lamps (ceiling lamps, wall lamps, wall wash lamps, chandeliers, fixed bracket lamps, high bay lamps, etc.), embedded lamps (tube Lamps, panel lamps, etc.), portable general purpose lamps, portable garden lamps, children’s portable lamps, LED street lamps, street lamps, floodlights, floodlights, track lights, portable lights, night lights, floor lights Buried lights, light strings, LED replacement light sources, LED drivers, LED light bars, ballasts, advertising lights, mirror lights, etc.
IEC test report
The IEC report is an international safety inspection report, a standardized report, which lists the requirements of the relevant IEC standards in the form of an itemized list. The report reflects all the test, measurement, verification, inspection and assessment results required by the standard, and these results should be clear and unambiguous. The report contains photos, country differences, terms and conditions, and product descriptions. The testing standards are internationally unified standards and are recognized internationally.
Process of applying for IEC report
1. Provide samples;
2. Fill in the application form;
3. Provide information required for the product, such as product manual, product model list, etc.;
4. Sample test, pass report, unqualified rectification, re-test after rectification, and report after passing the test.
In addition, when applying for IEC certification, it is necessary to inform the countries that will be considered for inclusion in the report, so that the corresponding national differences can be taken into account when testing.
The necessity of IEC reports
Obtaining the IEC report means that the product has met the requirements of the relevant IEC standard, which has increased the competitiveness of the product in the market. IEC reports can apply for CB reports, CE reports, GS reports, etc., and can be transferred to various countries’ certification, SAA certificates, and inspections of countries in the Middle East and South Africa.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test