1. Introduction to LM-79 certification
IES LM-79 is the optical and electrical measurement method for solid-state lighting products.
Note: Solid-state lighting products are defined in the standard as using LEDs (including organic or inorganic LEDs) as the radiation source, and the light emitted is products for general lighting.
2. LM-79 certification test scope
Solid-state lighting products based on LED technology include control circuits and heat dissipation parts, so the products only need AC mains or DC constant voltage power supply to operate.
It is not suitable for solid-state lighting products that require external control circuits or heat sinks, such as LED chips, LED packaging products, and LED modules.
3. LM-79 certification test items
1. Photometric test items
Total luminous flux
Light intensity distribution
Correlated color temperature (CCT)
Color rendering index (CRI)
2. Electrical test items
AC/DC input effective current
AC/DC input effective voltage
Voltage input frequency (AC)
Power factor PF(AC)
4. Information required for LM-79 certification
Provide samples, product application form
5. LM-79 certification test cycle
After getting the sample and opening the case, the report can be issued within 1 day
6. LM-79 certification handling company
Meide detects NVLAP qualification
Meide Testing, a laboratory authorized by the US NVLAP agency, has a large-scale testing base of 5000 square meters and excellent lamp energy efficiency testing equipment, and a team of more than 100 senior engineers performs 24H continuous testing. After receiving the samples and opening the case, the LM- can be issued within one day. 79 reports, allowing you to quickly seize the market.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test