RoHS is a mandatory standard established by EU legislation. Its full name is "Restriction of Hazardous Substances" (Restriction of Hazardous Substances). The standard has been officially implemented on July 1, 2006, and is mainly used to standardize the material and process standards of electrical and electronic products, making it more conducive to human health and environmental protection. Direct entry into European products requires RoHS certification
Meide Testing is a global certification and testing service provider that focuses on lighting products. It is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese companies. It can carry out global safety and energy efficiency certification services for lighting products. We have a large-scale lighting test laboratory base of 5000㎡, sophisticated laboratory equipment and senior ROHS certified engineers in the industry. We can help your products pass RoHS certification and market in the European market. We are your primary partner for ROHS certification.
ROHS certification testing company service advantages
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting rohs certification industry, strong certification and testing technology;
2. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle and quickly issuing certification;
3. Familiar with the rohs certification process, greatly shorten the rohs certification cycle and reduce costs;
4. The senior rohs certified engineer team provides one-to-one service throughout the whole process, greatly improving the certification efficiency and pass rate.
5. Luminaire rohs certification testing capabilities and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
ROHS test items
The EU RoHS 2.0 restricted substances are expanded to 10 items, and the revised directive (EU) No 2015/863
On June 4, 2015, the European Union issued Regulation (EU) No 2015/863 in its official gazette OJ, which changed the restricted substances in Annex II of RoHS 2.0 (ie Directive 2011/65/EU) from the original lead , Mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls, polybrominated diphenyl ethers are expanded to the following 10 items:
Lead (Pb): 0.1%;
Hexavalent chromium compounds: 0.1%;
Polybrominated biphenyls(PBB): 0.1%;
Polybrominated diphenylethers (PBDE): 0.1%;
Dihexyl phthalate (2-ethylhexyl) ester (DEHP): 0.1%;
Butyl butyl phthalate (BBP): 0.1%;
Dibutyl phthalate (DBP): 0.1%;
Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP): 0.1%.
ROHS certification method
A. Chemical testing
Chemical testing is based on each homogeneous sampling, pre-processing, digestion, and testing, with accurate data
B. XRF scan total Pb, Cd, Hg, Cr, BR;
XRF scanning is an abstract definition of sample material using XRF scanner to determine whether it contains five elements. If the composition of the sample is uneven, it is invalid;
C. Chemical detection + XRF scanning;
For the ROHS inspection of the customer's finished product, split multiple homogeneous inspections. In order to save costs, first use XRF scanning to determine
Whether it contains elements, if there is data, then follow the chemical testing process to test.
D, ROHS report integration;
When the customer can provide the ROHS report for each homogeneous material in the finished product, it can be integrated into the finished product ROHS report;
E, ROHS certificate
Each homogeneous material of the product meets the ROHS standard, and the ROHS certificate can be issued.
F, ROHS logo
Incorporate the ROHS compliance of electrical and electronic equipment into the CE marking requirements.
But at present, ROHS is generally displayed directly
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test