1. Introduction to Australia SAA certification
Australia's standards agency is SAA, so many friends call Australian certification as SAA certification. In fact, SAA is only a standard-setting body, and does not issue product certification certificates. SAA is an independent company and has no direct relationship with the government, but the federal government and state governments are its members. There are two main SAA logos, one is formal approval and the other is standard logo. Formal certification is only responsible for samples, while standard marks are required for each factory inspection. There are currently two ways to apply for SAA certification in China. One is to transfer the CB test report. If there is no CB test report, you can also apply directly.
SAA is a certification that electrical products entering the Australian market must comply with local safety regulations, that is, the industry often faces. Due to the mutual recognition agreement between Australia and New Zealand, all products certified by Australia can be smoothly sold in the New Zealand market. All electrical products exported to Australia must be certified by the Australian Safety Certification (SAA), so lighting products that want to be exported to Australia must be certified by SAA.
2. Classification rules of SAA certification series of lamps and lanterns
2. Same installation method (embedded installation, surface installation)
3. Anti-electric shock level (classⅠ, classⅡ, classⅢ)
4. IP rating (dust and waterproof rating) IP44 IP65 IP67......
3. Test standards
AS/NAZ 60598, 60598-1, 60598-2-X
Drive random test standard: AS/NZS61347-2-13.
4. Information required for SAA certification of lamps and lanterns
1. Application Form
4. Layout diagram
6. Product manual
7. CDF list
8. BOM list
9. Product difference table
5. SAA certification application process
1. Fill in the application
2. Product sample test
3. Product rectification (when the test fails)
4. Issue a report
5. Report evaluation
6. Issue a certificate
6. SAA certified laboratory
Meide Testing, focusing on the global certification and testing team of lighting products, is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese companies. A large-scale industry testing base has been established in South China (Dongguan), and quality control is strictly implemented in accordance with the laboratory accreditation system standard ISO/IEC 17025. There is no doubt about the professional certification strength. We have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry experienced SAA certified engineers, which can help your products obtain SAA certification and market in the Australian market. We are your preferred partner for SAA certification.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lamp SAA certification industry, with strong certification and testing technology;
2. Provide one-stop services such as evaluation and testing of lighting products;
3. Local independent laboratories with advanced equipment greatly shorten the certification cycle;
4. The senior engineer team provides one-to-one service throughout the whole process, and the certification work efficiency is high;
5. Strong luminaire certification and testing capabilities, and service efficiency is second to none in the industry;
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test