The Swiss Electrotechnical Association SEV (Schwezerlscher Elektrotechnischer VEREIN) is the name of the Swiss certification body. According to the Low-Voltage Electrical Equipment Act, low-voltage electrical equipment entering Switzerland must undergo compulsory certification and be subject to the S+ safety mark. Low-voltage electrical equipment outside the scope of compulsory certification, if required by customers, can be subject to voluntary safety marks based on test reports. When applying for Swiss certification, you need to pay special attention to the use of the applicant's trademark. The applicant's trademark will be registered in the Swiss certificate query system to supervise various commodities entering Switzerland.
Meide Testing is a global certification and testing service provider that focuses on lighting products. It is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese companies. It can carry out global safety and energy efficiency certification services for lighting products. We have maintained long-term friendly cooperation with SEV, the issuing agency of +S mark. We have established a 5000㎡ testing room laboratory in Songshan Lake, Dongguan. We have sophisticated laboratory equipment and senior +S certified engineers in the industry. We can help your products obtain +S certification and sell in the Swiss market. You apply for +S certification. Primary partner.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting certification industry, strong technical strength;
2. One-stop service for lamp safety regulations, electromagnetic compatibility, and energy efficiency certification;
3. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle, and the price is 50% lower than that of international institutions;
4. Laboratories authorized by major institutions around the world, and international authoritative accreditation service organizations;
5. The lighting certification test ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
6. The senior engineer team provides full one-to-one service, which greatly improves the certification efficiency and pass rate.
Certification technical information
1. The voltage in Switzerland is 230V/50Hz
2. The plug of Class I product is grounded and the plug of Class II product is not grounded
3. Class I plug 10A must comply with SEV/ASE6534-2: 1991 standard
Class I plug 16A must comply with SN SEV 9534-2: 1998 standard
Class II plug 10A must comply with SEV/ASE 6533-2: 1991 standard
Class II plug 16A must comply with SN SEV 9533-2: 1998 standard
Class II plug 2, 5A must comply with EN50075 standard
The application method is CB transfer; the application time is 3 weeks; there are no factory inspection requirements and annual fee requirements; the certificate is valid for 3 years
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test