Saudi Arabia SASO
SASO is the abbreviation of the English Saudi Arabian Standards Organization, which is the Saudi Arabian Standards Organization. SASO is responsible for formulating national standards for all daily necessities and products, and the standards also involve measurement systems and labels. In fact, many of the SASO standards are established on the basis of the safety standards of relevant international organizations such as the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). Like many other countries, Saudi Arabia has added some unique items to the standard according to its own country's civil and industrial voltage, geographic and climatic environment, ethnic and religious habits, etc. In order to achieve the purpose of protecting consumers, the SASO standard is not only for products imported from abroad, but also for products produced in Saudi Arabia.
The Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Saudi Arabia and SASO require all products included in SASO certification standards to have SASO certification when they enter Saudi customs. Products without SASO certificates will be rejected by Saudi port customs.
SASO certification laboratory
Meide Testing is a global certification and testing service provider focusing on lighting products. It provides certification services for safety, electromagnetic compatibility and energy efficiency of lighting products worldwide. It is a third-party certification and testing agency dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for enterprises. We have set up an international group specifically for international certification. We directly obtained the docking project with the official organization, saving a lot of transfer links and complicated procedures in the certification process, which is more secure. We have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated experimental equipment and industry-senior SASO certified engineers, and maintain long-term friendly cooperation with SASO institutions, which can help your products obtain SASO certification, enter the Saudi market, and obtain more profits.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting certification industry, strong international certification and testing technology;
2. A special international team is responsible for cases, and the certification project is connected with official institutions;
3. Familiar with all links of certification, the time is shorter, the efficiency is higher, and the cost is lower;
4. The senior engineer team provides one-stop service, and the certification pass rate is guaranteed;
5. The lighting certification testing ability and service efficiency are highly evaluated in the lighting certification industry.
LED lamps: fixed general purpose lamps, portable general purpose lamps, recessed lamps, night lamps installed with power sockets for aquarium lamps, ground recessed lamps, children’s movable lamps, fixed lamps, movable lamps, recessed lamps, pendant lamps , Ceiling lamps, floor lamps, wall lamps, table lamps, downlights, spotlights, bathroom lights, mirror box lights, track lights, mural lights, curtain lights, cabinet lights, floor lights, cabinet ceiling lights, street lights, garden lights, low-voltage lights, LED tube, LED compatible tube, LED bulb, LED filament lamp, LED strip, fluorescent bulb, advertising lamp, lamp holder/adapter...
SASO certification program
1. Submit an application to Meide Testing, and Meide Testing will inform the company of the product certification procedures according to the product category and the requirements of SASO;
2. The company submits product samples for testing in accordance with the certification procedures;
3. After the product passes the test, the company obtains the SASO certification; if the product fails the test, the company will get a detailed explanation report;
4. When the products are exported to Saudi Arabia, SASO certification must be issued when the goods enter customs. The technical personnel of the Saudi Arabian Standards Organization will check the certificate; if the SASO certificate cannot be issued, the product will be refused entry or sampled to Saudi Arabia for industry and commerce If the product fails to pass the test, the product will be refused entry, and all costs will be borne by the exporting company.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test