The full name of China 3c certification is "Compulsory Product Certification System", and the English name is China Compulsory Certification. It is a product conformity assessment system implemented by the Chinese government to protect consumers' personal safety and national security, strengthen product quality management, and implement laws and regulations. Products must comply with national standards and technical regulations. 3c Compulsory product certification refers to the implementation of mandatory testing and auditing of products listed in the "Catalog" through the formulation of a product catalog for compulsory product certification and the implementation of compulsory product certification procedures. All products listed in the 3c compulsory product certification catalogue that have not obtained the certification certificate of the designated certification body and have not applied the certification mark in accordance with the regulations shall not be imported into China, sold in China, or used in China's business service establishments.
3c certification is a compulsory certification, which is a passport to enter the domestic market. All lamps in the 3c certification catalog must be 3c certified. As a necessities of lighting, in the eyes of lighting manufacturers, the market of more than one billion people in China is so huge, but your lighting does not even do China’s compulsory 3c certification. How can you talk about competing for the market, even the Chinese market No more! Companies that have applied for and obtained 3c certification are good companies that abide by the laws of the market economy. Only 3c-certified lighting products can be recognized by customers, can shape a good corporate image, increase corporate reputation, and ultimately obtain greater profits.
3c certification laboratory
Meide Testing is a global certification and testing service provider focusing on lighting products. It provides certification services for safety, electromagnetic compatibility and energy efficiency of lighting products worldwide. It is a third-party certification and testing agency dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for enterprises. We have obtained the China CNAS L13446 qualification, have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry senior certified engineers, which can help your products obtain 3c certification for marketing in the Chinese market.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting certification industry, strong certification and testing technology;
2. Provide 3c certified safety, electromagnetic compatibility and other one-stop services;
3. Familiar with the certification process, greatly shorten the certification cycle and reduce costs;
4. The senior engineer team provides one-to-one service throughout the whole process, with a high certification pass rate;
5. Lighting certification and testing capabilities and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
Part of the 3c mandatory catalog and standard of lamps and lanterns
|Lamp category||Applicable standards|
|Fixed general lighting||GB7000.1/GB7000.201/GB17743/GB17625.1|
|Movable general lighting||GB7000.1/GB7000.204/GB17743/GB17625.1|
|Night light installed in power socket||GB7000.1/GB7000.212/GB17743/GB17625.1|
|Ground recessed lighting||GB7000.1/GB7000.213/GB17743/GB17625.1|
|Portable lamps for children ||GB7000.1/GB7000.4/GB17743/GB17625.1|
Mede Testing China CNAS Authorized Qualification(CNAS L13446)
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test