FCC sDOC test
sDoC, that is, Supplier's Declaration of Conformity, the equipment supplier (note: the supplier must be a local company in the United States) will test the equipment that meets the specified standards or requirements, and the equipment that meets the requirements must provide relevant documents (such as sDoC declaration documents) ) Provide proof to the public. The sDoC policy simplifies the previously complicated FCC certification requirements and further reduces the burden on enterprises.
sDOC policy measures are as follows:
1. Simplify the self-approval procedures. The FCC decided to replace the existing FCC VoC and FCC DoC with sDoC.
2. Electronic tags are allowed. FCC stipulates the use of electronic labels, and the required information must be displayed on the product or on the product provided in other ways, such as the FCC identification number and the declaration of conformity.
3. Alleviate cumbersome import declarations and requirements. The order no longer requires the submission of a U.S. import declaration of RF equipment to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and changes to the Commission’s rules to clarify compliance requirements related to imported equipment.
4. Revise the measurement procedures and clarify the standards. The order modifies the committee's measurement procedures to simplify and integrate the requirements for the use of equipment in different services to make it more flexible.
5. Products that have passed the FCC sDoC certification program can choose to mark or not mark the FCC logo;
6. sDoC requires the addition of the declaration of conformity file to the equipment attached to the equipment. The declaration of conformity must include: the name, address or contact URL of the local supplier in the United States and other necessary information.
FCC sDoC certification company:
Virtue Testing, focusing on global certification testing of lighting products, has been authorized by UL/NVLAP, etc., with strong professional strength. We have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry experienced FCC sDoC certified engineers, which can help your products obtain FCC sDoC certification for marketing in the US market.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting certification industry, strong technical strength;
2. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle, and the price is 50% lower than that of international institutions;
3. The lighting certification test ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
4. The senior engineer team provides full one-to-one service, which greatly improves the certification efficiency and pass rate.
FCC sDOC certified product type
Suitable for ordinary electronic products, that is, products without wireless functions, such as displays, lamps, power supplies, home appliances, etc.
FCC sDOC certification items to be tested
Conduction and radiation
FCC sDOC certification cycle and validity period
FCC sDOC: 1 week
Validity period: standard expired update
FCC sDOC certification factory inspection and other precautions
No factory inspection required
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test