1. IC certification introduction
IC is the abbreviation of Industry Canada, and is responsible for the certification of electronic and electrical products entering the Canadian market. Its responsible products are roughly broadcast and television equipment, information technology equipment, radio equipment, telecommunications equipment, engineering and medical equipment, etc.
There are two main methods for IC certification:
1. IC self-declaration
2. IC ID certification
IC certification mark
2. The necessity of IC certification
IC certification is a passport for electronic and electrical products to enter the Canadian market. Only through the relevant EMC certification can they enter the Canadian market for sales. It is a guarantee of quality and is easier to gain customers' favor.
3. IC certification product range
1. IC: general electronic products, such as power supplies, home appliances, computer peripheral products
2. IC ID: wireless products, such as Bluetooth products, tablet computers, wireless keyboards, wireless mice, wireless readers, wireless transceivers, wireless walkie-talkies, wireless microphones, remote controls, wireless network devices, wireless image transmission systems and others Low-power wireless products, 2G mobile phones, 3G mobile phones, 3.5G mobile phones, DECT mobile phones (1.8G, 1.9G frequency band), wireless walkie-talkies, etc.
Four, IC certification test items
1. IC certification
Only EMI requirements, test conducted and space radiation
2. IC ID certification
Conduction, radiation, bandwidth, spurious, etc.
Five, IC certification factory inspection and validity period
No factory inspection required
Validity period: standard expired update
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test