Introduction to Canadian ISED certification (formerly IC certification)
Since 2016, IC has officially changed its name to Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), responsible for the certification of electronic and electrical products entering the Canadian market.
Impact of the name change
1. Replace the header of all authorization letters from the original IndustryCanada to Innovation, Science and Economic DevelopmentCanada
2. The original IC number is renamed ISED Number, but its appearance on the label remains unchanged. Still IC:XXXXX-YYYYYYYYY
ISED certification product range
—Broadcasting and television equipment
—Information Technology Equipment
-Engineering doctors are not prepared
Process for ISED certification
1. Submit samples, application forms and related materials;
2. Arrange testing;
3. Issue reports and certificates after passing the test;
Required period for ISED certification
About 1 week, expedited
ISED certification agency
Meide testing, focusing on global certification and testing of lighting products, has established a large-scale testing base of 5000 square meters in South China, equipped with more than 630 kinds of sophisticated experimental equipment, and certified engineers have a one-to-one guidance service throughout the entire process, allowing your products to quickly pass national certifications and sell well in the market .
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test