The full name of FCC is Federal Communications Commission, and the Chinese is the Federal Communications Commission of the United States. Established by COMMUNICATIONACT in 1934, it is an independent agency of the US government and directly responsible to Congress. Many radio application products, communication products, and digital products require FCC approval to enter the US market. According to the provisions of the relevant parts of the US Federal Communications Regulations (CFR Part 47), all electronic products entering the United States need to be certified for electromagnetic compatibility (except for products specifically specified in some relevant provisions). There are 2 ways of FCC certification: (1) FCC SDOC supplier compliance statement; (2) FCC CERTIFICATION ID certificate
FCC certified product type:
(1) FCC SDOC: Applicable to ordinary electronic products, that is, products without wireless functions, such as displays, lamps, power supplies, home appliances, etc.
(2) FCC ID: applicable to wireless products, such as Bluetooth products, tablet computers, wireless keyboards, wireless mice, wireless readers, wireless transceivers, wireless walkie-talkies, wireless microphones, remote controls, wireless network devices, wireless video transmission System and other low-power wireless products, 2G mobile phones, 3G mobile phones, 3.5G mobile phones, DECT mobile phones (1.8G, 1.9G frequency band), wireless walkie-talkies, etc.
As we all know, the United States is a major trading country, and the rigor of product technical standards and import regulations is the world's first. If domestic manufacturers want to circulate the US market, they must understand the US market access rules and avoid trade risks. According to laws, regulations and standards, Meide Testing can provide comprehensive and rapid testing and certification services for your electronic and electrical products.
FCC certification laboratory:
Meide Testing is a global certification and testing service provider that focuses on lighting products. It is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese companies. It can carry out global safety and energy efficiency certification services for lighting products. We have been authorized by UL in the United States and TUV in Germany, and our professional strength is beyond doubt. We have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry senior FCC certified engineers, which can help your products obtain FCC certification and market in the US market. We are your primary partner for FCC certification.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting certification industry, strong technical strength;
2. American UL and German TUV authorized laboratories, the test data is authoritative and effective;
3. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle, and the price is 50% lower than that of international institutions;
4. The lighting certification test ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
5. The senior engineer team provides full one-to-one service, which greatly improves the certification efficiency and pass rate.
FCC test standards
FCC Part 15 －Computing Devices, Cordless Telephones, Satellite Receivers, TV Interface Devices, Receivers, Low Power Transmitters
FCC Part 18 － Industrial, Scientific, and Medical Equipment, i.e. Microwave, RF Lighting Ballast (ISM)
FCC Part 22 －Cellular Telephones
FCC Part 24 － Personal Communications Systems, covers licensed personal communications services
FCC Part 68 －All Types of Telecommunications Terminal Equipment, i.e. Telephones ,modems,etc
FCC Part 74 －Experimental Radio, Auxiliary, Special Broadcast and other program distributional services
FCC Part 90 －Private Land Mobile Radio Services includes Paging Devices and Mobile Radio Transmitters, covers land mobile radio products such as high- powered walkie-talkies
FCC Part 95 －Personal Radio Service, includes devices such as Citizens Band (CB) transmitters, radio-controlled (R/C) toys, and devices for utilization under the family radio service
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test