GS certification is based on the German Product Safety Law (SGS) and is a voluntary certification for testing in accordance with the EU unified standard EN or German industrial standard DIN. It is a recognized German safety certification mark in the European market. The GS mark is a strong safety mark throughout Europe. In many cases, the quality and safety of products with the GS mark exceeds the level required by law, so it is widely recognized by consumers in Germany and the European Union. Unlike CE, there is no legal requirement for the GS mark, but because the safety awareness has penetrated into ordinary consumers, an electrical appliance with the GS mark may be more competitive than ordinary products in the market.
Although Germany has a small land area, it is also a large trading country. It has strict and perfect requirements for the technical standards and import regulations of products entering the country. European countries recognize the GS mark more than the CE certification mark. For domestic manufacturers' products to circulate in the German market or even the European market, they must understand the German market access rules and avoid trade risks. According to the requirements of laws, regulations and standards, Meide Testing can provide comprehensive and rapid testing and certification services for your electronic and electrical products.
GS certification laboratory:
Meide Testing is a global certification and testing service provider that focuses on lighting products. It is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese companies. It can carry out global safety and energy efficiency certification services for lighting products. We are authorized laboratories by UL in the United States and TUV SUD/TUV RH in Germany. We have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated laboratory equipment and senior GS certified engineers in the industry, which can help your products obtain GS certification and sell them in the German market and even the European market. , Is your primary partner for GS certification.
1. More than ten years of industry experience in lighting GS certification, strong technical strength;
2. American UL and German TUV SUD/TUV RH authorized laboratories, the test data is authoritative and effective;
3. Localized testing and certification services for lamps, greatly shortening the certification cycle, and the price is 50% lower than that of international organizations;
4. Lighting GS certification testing ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
5. Senior GS engineers provide one-to-one services throughout the whole process, which greatly improves the certification efficiency and pass rate.
LED control devices, LED modules, LED bulbs, corn lights, LED tubes, fixed lamps (ceiling lamps, wall lamps, wall wash lamps, chandeliers, fixed bracket lamps, high bay lamps, etc.), embedded lamps (tube Lamps, panel lamps, etc.), portable general purpose lamps, portable garden lamps, children’s portable lamps, LED street lamps, street lamps, floodlights, floodlights, track lights, portable lights, night lights, floor lights Buried lights, light strings, LED replacement light sources, LED drivers, LED light bars, ballasts, advertising lights, mirror lights, etc.
GS certification standards for some lamps
LED bulb light
Self-ballasted fluorescent lamp
Street lights and street lights
Independent LED Driver
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test