About the IES test
The IES light distribution curve test refers to the light intensity distribution of the light source (or lamp) in all directions in space. The curve formed by marking the light intensity values of all positions on the polar coordinate chart is the light distribution curve of the lamp. There are generally three methods of representation: one is the polar coordinate method, the other is the rectangular coordinate method, and the third is the equal intensity curve.
IES test results are important data for judging the energy efficiency and utilization of lamps. Generally, when foreign professional sellers purchase lamps, the light distribution curve should be provided as a basic parameter.
About IES files
The IES file is the electronic format of the light source (lamp) light distribution curve file. Because its extension is IES, we usually call it the IES file directly. It is the default file for storing the spatial light intensity distribution of the light source in many areas. format.
Light distribution test parameters:
Electrical parameters: voltage, frequency, current, power, power factor;
Light parameters (0-180°/90-270°): luminous flux, luminous efficiency, central light intensity; beam angle, ratio of luminous flux within the angle range, uniformity of color space distribution;
Light Distribution Laboratory
Information required for IES test
Provide samples, product application form
IES test cycle
After getting the sample and opening the case, the IES test report can be issued within 1 day
IES Testing Company
Meide testing, focusing on global certification and testing of lighting products, has the authorization of the United States NVLAP agency, a large-scale testing base of 5000 square meters, and 24H operation of light distribution, photobiology, integrating sphere and other laboratories. IES test reports can be issued in 1 day to make your products Quickly enter the market!
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test