About ISTMT test
ISTMT stands for In Situ Temperature Measurement Test, which measures the temperature of the LED source box in the LED system (lamp or lamp). Simply put, it is the temperature of the LED inside the lamp. The measurement must be carried out at the temperature measurement point (TMP) indicated by the LED package manufacturer.
The ISTMT report is the temperature rise test report. For DLC certification, an ISTMT report must be provided to register for DLC.
ISTMT test equipment
Information required for ISTMT test
Provide samples, product application form
ISTMT report application process
1. Fill in the application form
2. Send samples to our company
3. Test OK and report
ISTMT test cycle
After getting the sample and opening the case, the ISTMT test report can be issued within 1 day
Meide detects NVLAP qualification
ISTMT Testing Company
Meide Testing, a laboratory authorized by the US NVLAP agency, has a large-scale testing base of 5000m2 and excellent lighting testing equipment, and a team of more than 100 engineers performs 24H continuous testing. After receiving the samples and opening the case, the ISTMT temperature rise test report can be issued within one day , Let your products quickly enter the market.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test