About LCP certification
LCP certification is the abbreviation of Lamp Circuit Power. Customers in the Australian market generally require LCP testing. Mainly test the performance of LED driver, the standard used is IEC 62384.
The IEC62384 standard specifies the performance requirements of an electronic control device with a DC below 250V and a frequency of 50Hz/60Hz (the output power can be different from the power supply frequency) and an AC power supply with a voltage below 1000V. The LED module control device specified in this standard is designed to supply constant voltage or constant current. Types of non-pure constant voltage and constant current also use this standard.
LCP certification test items
1. Output voltage and current
2. Total circuit power
3. Circuit power factor
4. Input current
5. Operation experiment under abnormal conditions
LCP certification test process
Fill in the application form, provide product information, send samples, test OK, and produce LCP test report
Information required for LCP certification
Provide samples, product application form
LCP certification test cycle
After getting the sample and opening the case, the LCP test report can be issued within 1 day
Meide detects NVLAP qualification
LCP certification handling company
Meide Testing, a laboratory authorized by the US NVLAP agency, has a large-scale testing base of 5000 square meters and excellent lighting energy efficiency testing equipment, and a team of more than 100 engineers performs 24H continuous testing. After receiving the samples and opening the case, the LCP test report can be issued within one day , Let your products enter the market quickly!
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test