ErP (Energy related Products), that is, energy-related products, are closely related to many important environmental factors in all aspects of their production, distribution, and use life cycle, such as the consumption of other raw materials and natural resources (such as water), and waste Environmental pollution caused by the production and discharge of harmful substances into the environment and related climate changes due to energy consumption.
The purpose of the EU's ErP Directive is to establish a coherent comprehensive legal framework to stipulate the environmental design requirements of energy-consuming products. The ErP Directive stipulates that each member state designated supervisory agency is responsible for exercising market supervision powers on energy-consuming products entering the market. The exercise of power by the supervisory agency is usually reflected in three aspects: first, it can inspect energy-related products within the implemented measures, and instruct manufacturers to recall products that do not meet the requirements; second, require related parties to provide necessary information; third, have samples from the market And the power to conduct compliance checks.
Each member state has the obligation to promptly notify the European Commission and other member states of the information obtained. This means that when an energy-consuming product is prohibited from entering the markets of one or several EU member states, the product will also not be able to enter the markets of other EU member states.
ErP certification laboratory
As a professional EU ErP certification agency, Meide Testing has the industry's high-standard configuration of lighting products safety certification test equipment, as well as LED lighting's light intensity distribution, light color rendering, spectral light efficiency, energy star and other light performance Test Equipment. Have the strength to provide a full range of one-stop testing and certification services for our customers' products to obtain certification from various countries, helping your products to be sold globally.
1. More than ten years of ErP lighting certification industry experience, strong technical strength;
2. Authorized by American UL/NVLAP and German TUV, the test data is authoritative and effective;
3. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle, and the price is 50% lower than that of international institutions;
4. The lighting certification test ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
5. Senior ErP certified engineers provide one-to-one services throughout the entire process, greatly improving certification efficiency and pass rate.
ErP product certification scope
EU regulations: All electronic and electrical products sold in Europe must meet the requirements of ErP testing or ErP certification (energy-saving requirements for products related to European energy consumption)
●IT products: switching power supplies, linear power supplies, chassis power supplies, portable solar chargers, USB powered lights, fans, MP3, MP4, webcams, digital voice recorders, network switches, routers, U disks, USB card readers, optical fibers Computers, optical transceivers, mobile hard drives, liquid crystal displays, notebook computers, desktop computers, computer game consoles, computer learning machines, cash registers, currency counters, POS machines, printers, scanners, plotters, projectors, etc.
●Audio and video products: LCD TVs, VCDs, DVDs, audio systems, radios, set-top boxes, electronic musical instruments, multimedia recording players and other products
●Lighting products: energy-saving lamps, LED lighting lamps, table lamps, wall lamps, chandeliers, floor lamps, electronic transformers, fluorescent lamp ballasts, dimmers, T4/T5/T8 bracket lamps, grille lamps, spotlights (racks), Cabinet light, garden light products
●Household appliances: electric irons, rice cookers, electric ovens, hair dryers, hair straighteners, hot water bottles, microwave ovens, induction cookers, heating fans, household electric fans, range hoods, juicers, toasters, toasts Machines, vacuum cleaners, household electric washing machines, hot and cold water dispensers, household refrigerators, food freezers, air conditioners, humidifiers, electric blankets, ventilation fans, bath heaters, disinfection cabinets, solar water heaters, massage appliances, treadmills, etc.
●Electric tool products: electric welding machine, AC stabilized power supply, variable voltage inverter, outdoor LED electronic advertising screen, DC power supply, oscilloscope, multimeter, electronic clock, electronic watch, electronic scale, etc.
●Car wireless products: car reversing radar, car amplifier, car audio, car DVD, car monitor, car TV, GPS (not wireless), car charger, car inverter, wireless doorbell, wireless thermometer, wireless mouse , Wireless keyboard, wireless network card, wireless router, Bluetooth products, wireless remote control, car MP3, PM transmitter, etc.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test