CEC is the abbreviation of California Energy Commission (California Energy Commission), and its responsibility is to make the energy market develop in the direction of healthy competition. The Appliance Efficiency Regulation (Appliance Efficiency Regulation) implemented by the organization since 1976 is a mandatory energy-saving regulation in the United States that can influence non-government consumption behavior and has played an important role in reducing energy consumption.
The regulations stipulate that electrical products must first meet the equipment energy efficiency regulations when they are sold in California. The regulations stipulate energy efficiency index requirements, measurement methods and phased implementation plans for 58 types of electrical products. According to the requirements of this regulation, electrical products must be tested by qualified laboratories in accordance with the corresponding American regulations or standards, and they can be sold in California after the certification meets the requirements.
CEC certified laboratory
As a professional American CEC agency, Meide Testing has high-standard configuration of the industry’s lighting products safety certification test equipment, as well as the light intensity distribution, light color rendering, spectral luminous efficiency, energy star and other light performance tests of LED lighting. equipment. Have the strength to provide a full range of one-stop testing and certification services for our customers' products to obtain certification from various countries, helping your products to be sold globally.
1. More than ten years of CEC lighting certification industry experience, strong technical strength;
2. Authorized by American UL and German TUV SUD/TUV RH, the test data is authoritative and effective;
3. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle, and the price is 50% lower than that of international institutions;
4. The lighting certification and testing capabilities and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
5. Senior CEC certified engineers provide one-to-one services throughout the whole process, which greatly improves certification efficiency and pass rate.
Test scope and method
CEC product energy efficiency certification is required for 58 types of products sold in California, mainly for home appliances, power supplies, lamps (ballasts or energy-saving lamps), and CEC energy efficiency certification is required for sales of 58 types of electronic and electrical products in California. The regulations are specifically divided into energy efficiency index requirements, measurement methods, and phased implementation plans.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test