Full name of DOE: Department of Energy
In response to the energy efficiency requirements of the United States, DOE mandated Level IV levels on July 1, 2011, and Level VI levels in February 2016.
You need to log in online and get it on the official website. Virtue detection can help log in.
DOE certification laboratory
As a professional DOE agency in the United States, Meide Testing has high-specification equipment for energy efficiency certification of lighting products in the industry, as well as light performance testing equipment for LED lighting, such as light intensity distribution, light color rendering, spectral light efficiency, and Energy Star. . Have the strength to provide a full range of one-stop testing and certification services for our customers' products to obtain certification from various countries, helping your products to be sold globally.
1. More than ten years of DOE lighting certification industry experience, strong technical strength;
2. Authorized by UL and NVLAP, the test data is authoritative and effective;
3. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle, and the price is 50% lower than that of international institutions;
4. The lighting certification test ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
5. Senior DOE certified engineers provide one-to-one services throughout the whole process, which greatly improves certification efficiency and pass rate.
US DOE Product Catalog
4.Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
7.Computer and Battery Backup Systems
8.External Power Supplies
10.Direct heating Equipment
15.Kitchen Ranges and Ovens
19.Portable Air Conditioners
20.Refrigerators and Freezers
21.Room Air Conditioners
DOE certification cycle
Normally is 3-4 weeks, can be expedited, expedited need to pay extra
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test