The China Energy Conservation Product Certification (CECP) is one of the voluntary product certification services carried out by the China Quality Certification Center. It shows that the product meets the relevant energy-saving certification requirements by adding a "section" mark. The certification scope covers electrical appliances, office equipment, lighting, Energy-saving certification for products such as electromechanical, power transmission and transformation equipment, and buildings. The aim is to encourage consumers to actively consume energy-saving products through the development of resource-saving certification, and to guide and encourage the promotion of energy-saving products and the advancement of technology. CECP certification belongs to CQC voluntary product certification. Applying for energy-saving certification can improve the company’s brand reputation and product competitiveness
With the rapid development of the national economy, people are paying more and more attention to the pursuit of a green and environmentally friendly lifestyle. The government also emphasizes the importance of environmental protection and consumer awareness. Nowadays, consumers generally choose and purchase products based on the energy-saving features on the products or their packaging. Logo identification to choose energy-efficient products. Therefore, the majority of manufacturers must keep pace with the times, pay attention to product quality, and increase the protection of products in terms of energy conservation. CECP certification is a good choice.
Meide Testing is a third-party testing, inspection and certification organization focusing on lighting products. It is a high-tech enterprise. It has a large-scale lighting testing laboratory base of 5000 square meters in Songshan Lake and has high-standard configuration of the industry's lighting product safety certification test equipment. As well as the light performance test equipment of LED lighting, such as light intensity distribution, light color rendering, spectral luminous efficiency, and Energy Star. Senior CECP certified engineers provide full one-to-one services to help your products pass CECP certification smoothly and improve market competitiveness.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting certification industry, strong technical strength;
2. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle and preferential prices;
3. The lighting certification test ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
4. Senior CECP certified engineers provide one-to-one services throughout the whole process, which greatly improves certification efficiency and pass rate.
Stage 1: Application acceptance;
Stage 2: Data review;
Phase 3: Receipt of the samples sent;
Stage 4: Sample test;
Stage 5: Factory inspection;
Stage 6: Conformity assessment;
Stage 7: Certificate approval;
Stage 8: Printing, receiving, sending and managing certificates.
Self-ballasted fluorescent lamps for general lighting, double-capped fluorescent lamps, single-capped fluorescent lamps for general lighting, high-pressure sodium lamps, metal halide lamps, tubular fluorescent lamp ballasts, high-pressure sodium lamp ballasts, metal halide lamp ballasts, LEDs Road/tunnel lighting products, LED downlights, reflective self-ballasted LED lights, non-directional self-ballasted LED lights for general lighting, etc.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test