The full name of BS is british standard, which is the British standard. The British Standards Institution (British Standards Institution; BSI) is the world's first national standardization institution. A non-profit civil society recognized and supported by the British government, founded in 1901 and headquartered in London. The BS certification mark is equal to the product safety mark. Products exported to the UK must comply with the safety requirements of the BS standard or other safety regulations. The seller has the right to attach a "kite" mark or label to the product that has passed BSI or its approved laboratory test and obtained a certificate to prove that its product has obtained BS safety certification. The kite mark (ie BS certification mark) is a Vivid and easily recognizable logo, it also has promotional value for products.
Meide Testing is a global certification and testing service provider that focuses on lighting products. It is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese companies. It can carry out global safety and energy efficiency certification services for lighting products. We are a laboratory accredited by UL in the United States and TUV in Germany. We have a large-scale lighting test laboratory base of 5000㎡, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry senior BS certification engineers. We can help your products obtain BS certification and market in the European market. You can apply for BS certification. Premier partner.
BS certification company service advantages
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting BS certification industry, strong certification and testing technology;
2. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle and quickly issuing certification;
3. Familiar with the BS certification process, greatly shorten the BS certification cycle and reduce costs;
4. A team of experienced BS certified engineers provides one-to-one services throughout the entire process, greatly improving certification efficiency and pass rate.
5. The lighting BS certification test ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
BS certified product category
The British BS certification is an admission certificate for electronic and electrical products to enter the British market. The following products are more domestic factories that apply for BS certification:
-Home appliances (white goods & black goods)
- Consumer electronics products
The British BS certificate can be applied for separately, or it can be easily converted through the CB certificate & report. It should be noted that the actual voltage used in the UK is 240V, so it is recommended that the voltage on the product label and instruction manual is marked 220-240V
BS certification factory inspection and other matters needing attention
Factory inspection before the issuance of the certificate and regular or irregular supervision and review after the certificate is obtained. Before the factory inspection, the company will assist the manufacturer to conduct self-inspection of production facilities, laboratory equipment, measurement and the entire quality system against BSI requirements. If the inspector requests for rectification during the review, the company will assist the manufacturer to discuss the rectification measures as soon as possible and quickly implement them until the re-inspection is qualified.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test