BEAB (British Electrotechnical Approvals Board), established in 1960, is an independent national safety accreditation authority that can provide safety certification and other services for household appliances and controllers. After more than 40 years of operation, BEAB has enjoyed a high reputation in Europe and other countries in the world.
Intertek has successfully acquired ASTA BEAB certification service company in May 2007. Intertek branches around the world can provide BEAB certification testing services for products entering the UK market
The BEAB accreditation mark is recognized in the UK and Europe and can indicate the safety category of your product. As an independent product safety assessment mark, the BEAB accreditation mark can be recognized by many port inspectors and trade management departments, and can also be used as the basis for obtaining various national and international certification marks under the CB and ENEC systems. It is also widely used to support product conformity instructions and technical documentation activities required by the EU CE marking.
Meide Testing is a global certification and testing service provider that focuses on lighting products. It is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese companies. It can carry out global safety and energy efficiency certification services for lighting products. We are authorized laboratories by UL in the United States and TUV SUD/TUV RH in Germany. We have a large-scale lighting test laboratory base of 5000 square meters, sophisticated experimental equipment and industry experienced BEAB certified engineers. We can help your products obtain BEAB certification and sell them in the European market. Your primary partner for applying BEAB certification.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting BEAB certification industry, strong certification and testing technology;
2. Localization of lamps and lanterns testing and certification services, greatly shortening the certification cycle and quickly issuing certification;
3. Familiar with the BEAB certification process, greatly shorten the BEAB certification cycle and reduce costs;
4. The experienced BEAB certified engineer team provides one-to-one service throughout the whole process, which greatly improves the certification efficiency and pass rate.
5. The lighting BEAB certification testing ability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
BEAB certification test items
1. Labeling test
2. Grounding test
3. Anti-electric shock test
4. Tidal state and insulation resistance test
5. Electric strength test
6. Failure test
7. Creepage distance and electrical clearance measurement
8. Durability and thermal test
9. Ball pressure/needle flame/glow wire/leakage tracking test
10. Dustproof, solid foreign matter and waterproof (ie IP test)
11. Power cord tension test
12. Lamp holder interchangeability
13. Mechanical testing
14. Leakage current test
15. Working voltage test
16. Roller test
17. Stability test
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test