EPA officially released the guidance document for market sampling of ceiling fan lighting components
EPA officially released the guidance document for the random inspection of the ceiling fan lighting components market (Directive No. 2020-01):
The main content of the ceiling fan lighting component guidance document (Directive No.2020-01) is as follows:
Meide Testing specializes in global safety, electromagnetic compatibility, energy efficiency and other certification projects for lighting products. It has been recognized by CMA in China, UL/ NVLAP in the United States, and Intertek in the United Kingdom and other international authorities. It has the strength to obtain lighting products for our customers National certification provides a full range of services. Meide testing laboratory runs efficiently 24H, service hotline 13925582920
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test