Common safety certification standards for portable lighting products
Movable lamps refer to lamps that are not designed for special purposes, and in normal use, the lamps can be moved from one place to another after being connected to the power source. The power supply methods of the lamps include: power cords, plugs, and appliance sockets. Lamps that are connected to the grid power supply through a power cord with a plug, can be fixed to a support with thumb screws, steel clips, and hooks, and can be easily removed from the support with bare hands, are considered to be Removable general purpose lamps. Such as desk lamps, movable bracket lamps, cabinet lamps, floor lamps, etc., the common safety certification and testing standards for movable lamps are as follows:
UL/ETL certification standards
CCC/CQC certification standards
IEC/TR 62778 (Blue Light Hazard)
GB 17743 (EMC radiation)
GB 17625 (EMC harmonics)
CE/TUV/GS certification standards for portable lamps
CB certification standard
SAA certification standard for portable lamps
Mobile lighting certification and testing company
Meide testing focuses on global certification testing of lighting products, and has established testing laboratories for safety regulations, electromagnetic compatibility, energy efficiency, etc., which can provide you with various certification testing services. Consultation hotline 13925582920
Meide Testing-certification testing service provider for lighting products, please indicate the source for reprinting.
- LM80 test standard analysis
- CB certification experts take you to understand the CB certification of lamps and lanterns
- Understand the difference between GS certification and CE certification in one article
- What is Class P LED driver?
- What is the replacement principle of UL1598 Class P LED driver?
- What is radiated emission test?
- In the UL1993 standard, the test method and judgment standard of the lamp cap
- In the UL1993 standard, the input test method and judgment standard are introduced
- What is the IK level test for lamps
- In the UL1993 standard, the method and judgment standard of withstand voltage test